Important Domestic Partnership Information
If you and your partner would like to file for a domestic partnership, simply take the following steps:
- Make sure you read the important domestic partnership informational document above.
- Make sure you and your partner meet the requirements
- You must both be 18 years or older.
- At least one of you must live or work in Los Angeles County.
- Complete the Statement of Domestic Partnership Form and bring it to the office.
The fee for filing is:
Statement of Domestic Partnership
(includes a certificate)
|Additional Certificate/Certified Copy
Information regarding the county's registry for domestic partners can be obtained by calling the Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk at (562) 462-2057.