Skip to Content
[Page Content]

Amendments & Terminations

If either person in a registered domestic partnership changes personal information such as their name or address, the couple must complete a Statement of Domestic Partnership Amendment Form and return it to our office.

The fee for filing an Amendment of Domestic Partnership is $13.

[Original Content]