Skip to Content
[Page Content]


如果想終止同居伴侶關係,您必須填寫 終止同居伴侶關係聲明表格 並交至登記註冊處/縣書記處。文件祇需要有一個人簽名即可。



[Original Content]
Alert - COVID-19

The Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk will close all of its offices to the public effective Monday, March 16 as a precautionary measure to help slow the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).

Due to the ongoing COVID-19 health crisis, all mail and online orders are experiencing processing delays. Thank you for your patience and please click here for updated information regarding COVID-19.