Skip to Content
[Page Content]

Request a Copy of a Military Discharge Record In-person Appointment

Visit the Norwalk main office to request a copy of a military discharge record.

What Do I Need to Provide?

When Will I Receive My Copy?

If the discharge is on file with us, the copy will be available the same day.

In-Person Appointment

Appointments can be scheduled up to two (2) weeks in advance.

Public Health and Safety Guidelines Will be Enforced

We will follow current Los Angeles County public health and safety guidelines including the wearing of a face mask and complying with social distancing.

You will be required to wear a mask to enter our office.

Book On MyTime
[Original Content]
Alert - COVID-19

The Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk will close all of its offices to the public effective Monday, March 16 as a precautionary measure to help slow the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).

Due to the ongoing COVID-19 health crisis, all mail and online orders are experiencing processing delays. Thank you for your patience and please click here for updated information regarding COVID-19.