Los Angeles County makes a strong effort to identify potential polling place locations that meet the needs of voters with accessibility concerns. To better assist voters with accessibility concerns, all polling locations are marked by ease of accessibility.
Accessibility Assistance at the Polls
- Audio Ballot Booth
- Curbside Voting
- InkaVote stylus pen with dexterity grip ball
- 20/20 black bold felt pen
- Magnifying device
- Pollworker assistance at every step of the voting process
- Portable aluminum ramps (not at all locations)
- Wheelchair-accessible voting booth
- Accessible parking signage
For more information, visit the Voting Accessibility section or read this brochure: Voting is Your Right--Voting Guide for Voters with Specific Needs.
To look up your polling place, go to Polling Place Lookup.
Do you feel your polling place is incorrectly labeled accessible? We need your feedback and we will work with you to re-survey and re-assess your poll. Contact Nelson Fernandez at (562) 462-2894 or complete the Online Voter Accessibility Form.