Campaign Finance Forms & Manuals
Campaign Finance Disclosure Forms for Candidates
Glossary of Campaign Recipient Committee Forms
- Form 405: Amendment to 460 (if applicable)
- Form 460 - Cover page: Provides Candidate Names, Committee Name/Address, Treasurer(s) Name/Address
- Form 460 - Cover Page Part II: Provides Candidate Names, Committee Name/Address, Treasurer(s) Name/Address
- SUMMARY PAGE: Provides summary of contributions, loans, expenditures, etc.
- Schedule A: Listing of contributions received, if applicable
- Schedule B: Listing of Loans
- Schedule C: Non-Monetary Contributions
- Schedule D: Summary of Expenditures Supporting/Opposing Other Candidates, Measure and Committees
- Schedule E: Listing of expenditures
- Schedule F: Accrued Expenses / Unpaid Bills
- Schedule G: Payments Made by an Agent or Independent Contractor (on Behalf of This Committee)
- Schedule H: Loans Made to Others
- Schedule I: Miscellaneous Increases to Cash
The information is available online for all county candidates and officeholders currently involved in a county election. Defeated county candidates continue to file campaign statements and reports with the RR/CC.
Copies are available by contacting the Campaign Finance section or Proposition B unit at (562) 462-2339. Updated online reports are not available for defeated candidates after their semi-annual post-election statements are filed.
Questions on Completing Forms?
Contact the Campaign Finance section or Proposition B unit to determine which forms you need to complete as well as upcoming deadlines by calling (562) 462-2339 or visiting the RR/CC main office:
12400 Imperial Highway, Room 2003
Norwalk, CA 90650
For information about Proposition B, see the Prop B Ordinance and Prop B Handbook.
For information about electronic filings, see the Electronic Campaign Disclosure Filing Ordinance 2.195.