STATEMENTS OF PURPOSE
American Elect Party
No statement provided.
Back to top
The American Independent Party is the party of ordered liberty in a nation under God. We believe in strict adherence to written law. We believe the Constitution is the contract America has with itself. Its willful distortion has led to the violation of our Tenth Amendment guaranteed right to limited government—which inevitably requires oppressive taxation. Its faithful application will lift that burden.
Freed from the lawless oppression of Liberal rule, we may then compassionately and justly use our energy and ingenuity to provide for ourselves and our families. We will then establish truly free and responsible enterprise and reassert the basic human right to property.
We believe in protecting all human life however weak, defenseless, or disheartened; endorse the family as the essential bulwark of liberty, compassion, responsibility, and industry; and declare the family's right and responsibility to nurture, discipline, and educate their children.
We assert the absolute, concurrent Second Amendment guaranteed individual right to self defense coupled with a strong common defense, a common defense which requires a national sovereignty not damaged by imprudent treaties. We oppose all illegal immigration.
We support secure borders and immigration policies inviting the best of the world to join us in freedom.
American Independent Party of California
476 Deodara St.
Vacaville, CA 95688-2637
Democrats believe the success of our economy is rooted in the well-being of working families, not on Wall Street.
In California, Democratic leadership and policy solutions have delivered a balanced budget, stopped the cuts to education, increased investment in renewable energy sources, and have kept college accessible for the middle class.
We believe that schools and local public safety are important priorities that must be protected.
And we believe that our state works best when all Californians are given the same opportunity to succeed, no matter their race, religion, ethnicity or sexual orientation.
With your help, Democrats will continue to develop bold, innovative solutions to both our state and our nation’s challenges.
Please visit us at www.cadem.org to learn more.
California Democratic Party
John L. Burton, Chairman
1401 21st Street #200
Sacramento, CA 95811
The Green Party supports viable solutions to our planet's toughest problems, from climate change to historic income inequality. We put people and planet first.
Currently 55 California Greens hold elected office. Voting Green means rejection of austerity against the poor, and support for equity and sustainability. A Green Party government will mean:
- Ending poverty through green living wage jobs, affordable housing, single-payer health care, workers rights and food security for all
- A publicly-owned state bank to invest in California instead of Wall Street
- Education instead of incarceration, and free public college/university tuition, by reforming Proposition 13 and progressive taxation
- Eliminating corporate money through publicly-financed elections
- More democracy and fuller representation through proportional representation for state legislature and Congress, and ranked choice voting for statewide executive office
- Overturning Top Two
JUSTICE SYSTEM REFORM
- Abolishing the death penalty
- A moratorium on prison construction and an end to private prisons
- Legalizing marijuana
GREEN ENERGY FUTURE
- Closing Diablo Canyon nuclear power plant
- A Solar California, with energy efficiency, conservation and publicly-owned safe, clean renewable energy
- Fossil fuel taxes, public transit, eco-cities
Register Green. Vote Green.
Green Party of California
PO Box 160, Station A
Richmond, CA 94808
If you are socially tolerant and fiscally responsible, then you're a libertarian.
Libertarian solutions are the most practical, workable, and fair for strengthening our economy and governing our state. If they had been implemented during the last ten years, California would have a robust economy and desirable living conditions based on:
- Thriving private enterprises
- Parental choice in educating their children
- Competitive private healthcare insurance
- Public pensions that don't bankrupt local and district governments
- Laws that apply to all Californians equally, including California's elected officials
Libertarians work to:
- Shrink government operations, thus reducing government expenses and lowering taxes (there are over 300 tax-supported government agencies that can be closed without endangering government operation, public safety, education, healthcare, and retirement)
- Reform public employee pensions that are bankrupting cities, counties and the state
- Privatize government services that are best delivered by cost-effective providers
- Promote private business development that creates jobs
- Guarantee equal treatment under the law for all Californians
- Regulate marijuana like wine for adults, making it less available to minors
- Adopt a part-time Legislature
Libertarian Party candidates will make these reforms if you support and elect them.
Libertarian Party of California
Kevin Takenaga, Chairman
770 L Street, Suite 950
Sacramento, CA 95814-3361
and Freedom Party
The Peace and Freedom Party is a working-class party in a country run by and for the wealthy and their corporations. We should not have to sacrifice our health, our livelihoods and our planet for our bosses' profits. We can tax the rich, whose wealth is created by workers, to pay for society's needs. We favor:
- Decent jobs and labor rights for all.
- Free education for all from preschool through university.
- Free health care for everyone.
- Comprehensive services for disabled people.
- Bringing all troops home now.
- Ending all discrimination. Marriage equality.
- Full rights for immigrants.
- Real democracy and fair political representation.
- Restoring and protecting the environment.
As long as our system puts the wealthy first, we will suffer war, police brutality, low wages, unsafe workplaces and pollution. We advocate socialism, the ownership and democratic control of the economy by working people. If we join together to take back our industries and natural resources, we can work together democratically and cooperatively for the common good, rather than being slaves to the rich and their corporations.
Register Peace and Freedom Party, and vote for our candidates, who will fight for what you need.
Peace and Freedom Party
P.O. Box 24764
Oakland, CA 94623
The California Republican Party seeks to end the status quo in Sacramento and restore our state as the nation's leader in economic growth and job creation by cutting taxes, eliminating red tape, and bringing business back to California.
We want to help build a California where people are once again secure because a vibrant economy is creating jobs and opportunities for everyone who is willing and able to work.
Republicans support protecting property rights, providing educational choices for every family, and reducing the burden on taxpayers to grow our economy and generate the jobs and opportunities families need.
The Republican Party is the advocate for everyday Californians - not the special interests or big government. We are fighting to protect personal freedom, to provide equality of opportunity, and to ensure that all Californians can work, save, and invest in their future.
Our democracy only works if good people decide to step up and get involved. Our doors are open to you and we hope you will make the personal decision today to protect, improve and build California by joining the California Republican Party. You can learn more by visiting our website at cagop.org today.
California Republican Party
Jim Brulte, Chairman
1121 L Street, Suite 207
Sacramento, CA 95814
to federal law, this information and various other election
materials, including State and County ballot measures, are
also available from the Los Angeles County Registrar of Voters
in Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, Tagalog and Vietnamese. Some
election materials are also available in Korean. To request
a translated copy of this information or to request multilingual
materials prior to an election, call the Election Information
Section at (800) 481-VOTE (8683).
Eric Bauman, Chairperson
3550 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1203
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Phone: (213) 382-0063
Fax: (213) 382-1278
Mark Vafiades, Chairperson
1901 W. Magnolia Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91506
Phone: (818) 558-7600
Fax: (818) 841-4801
|AMERICAN INDEP. HEADQUARTERS
Shawn Hoffman, Chairperson
P.O. Box 69301
West Hollywood, CA 90069
Carlos A. Rodriguez Esq., Chairperson
14547 Titus Street #214
Panorama City, CA 91402
Phone: (818) 459-7007
Michael McCue, Co-Coordinator
P.O. Box 82222
Los Angeles, CA 90082
Re-qualified in 2003.
Cindy Henderson, Chairperson
6199 Canterbury Dr.
Culver City, CA 90230
Natural Law is no longer
a qualified party
Chairpersons Of Qualified Political Parties, Click The Following Link: